Our team have combined nearly 40 years experience working in DHA and 25 years working in private practice. On this page you can ask us any question about migration and we will do our best to answer it. Or you can have a full assessment done of your chances to migrate to Australia.
If you are after the full assessment then e-mail us your CV/Resume. It must include the following basic details for you and your spouse (if applicable):
1. Date of Birth
2. Marital Status
3. Children and their ages
4. Any Relatives in Australia who are Australian residents/citizens. What area of Australia they live in and for what approximate period
5. Any formal qualifications you hold, where you received them and what year did you complete them and in what language.
6. Any positions that you have worked in since leaving school. It needs to include your main duties, dates of employment, and whether full or part time.
7. An approximate value of your personal assets.
8. If you think your claims are business based, some details about your company ownership and turnover figures over the last 4 years
Please send all enquiries to Visa advice
We answer most visa questions for free through email and our facebook page
Assessing a person’s skills, checking your CV and then assessing your visa options is a lengthy process and we charge $100 for that service here